De Anza Parlor 312
De Anza Trek
February 8-10, 2019
Fairfield Inn & Suites 760-353-2600
503 E Danenberg Dr., El Centro, CA
$105+ tax per night
Use NSGW for group rate
Friday, February 8th
- Dinner on your own or meet at Famous Dave’s at 6:30 pm.
- Across the parking lot from the hotel
Saturday February 9th
- Carry the California Bear Flag in the Holtville Carrot Parade.
- Meet at 9:00 am at 5th St and Maple in Holtville.
- We will have a pickup for people who can’t carry but want to be in the parade.
Lunch on your own.
- 2 pm – Dedicate All American Canal in Calexico address and directions to be given
- 5 pm – Initiation of new members followed by dinner at McConnell Ranch.
- The cost of dinner will be $25.00 per person.
- A taco wagon will be serving several types of tacos with all the works.
- The address for the McConnell’s is 2341 McConnell Rd., El Centro, CA
Please RSVP for dinner no later than February 04 to Gail.
Please send your money for dinner to: De Anza #312, Gail Parish, 2117 Willow Dr., El Centro, CA 92243. Her number is 760-352-2529 or e-mail is firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are looking forward on see you at our event!
Hover at the bottom of flyer to Print or Download