Monterey parlor #75 and the Discovery of Gold Committee, invites all brothers to join us in honoring James Marshall’s discovering gold at Sutter’s Mill, in Coloma. This will be a Grand Parlor meeting so expect a focus on work, peppered with lots of good fun, good food and great company.
Discovery of Gold Weekend
January 26 thru 28th 2018
Headquarter Hotel Information:
Please call the hotel to make your reservations!
Hotel Abrego 755 Abrego St. Monterey Ca 93940.
Abrego Rm (1 bed) $115.00 per night
Deluxe Rm (1 or 2 beds) $129.00 per night
Premier Rm (1 or 2 beds) w/ fireplace $149.00 per night
Rates are plus tax, mention NSGW when making your reservations.
Deadline for Registration and Hotel Reservation is
January 17 2018
- Friday Night Welcome Reception
- Saturday Morning Brunch for the ladies who would like to attend at Portola Hotel Club Room
- includes bottomless mimosas
- Saturday Board Meetings (NSGW & NDGW)
- NSGW Trustee meeting 8:00am
- NSGW Boardmeeting 9:00am
- Saturday Night Banquet with Guest Speaker
- Banquet will be held at an Old Adobe across the street from Colton Hall