Grand President Joe Castillo and the 144th Grand Parlor Host Committee are ready to welcome all Grand Officers, Past Grand Presidents Delegates and Guests to Oroville on Sunday, May 16, 2021.
- The Headquarters for the 144th Grand Parlor will be the Feather Falls Casino and Lodge located at 3 Alverda Dr. Oroville, Ca. 95966
- Delegate and guest pre-registration is $100 per person (download form) and includes the Grand Banquet, continental breakfast, and meeting room reservations.
There will not be space for late registration.
The deadline for pre-registration is Friday, May 7.
- Currently room rates have been set at $109 for a single king bed or $119 for two queen beds per night, for reservations made before May 3, 2021.
- Additionally the on-site KOA campground is available for those members who wish to bring their recreational vehicles for $55 per night.
- Due to the nature of the current Covid environment There will be NO Play Day activities, and Covid protocols will be in place during the convention.
- Grand Parlor will start with a Grand President’s reception on Sunday evening.
- Meetings Monday and Tuesday, with voting for Grand Officers.
- There will be a modified Cleft Palate March and installation of Grand Officers.
- An incoming Grand President’s BBQ at Riverbend Park Pavilion hosted by the BBQ Gurus from Piedmont 120 on Wednesday.
- Download 144th Grand Parlor Convention Letter
Even though there will be no traditional Wednesday Playday this year, Grand Parlor will have a number of activities for all our delegates and guests – see list below