Friday March 13
- 3:00 pm – 8:00 pm: Welcome reception at Auburn Parlor, 301 Commercial St. Auburn, CA
Saturday March 14
- 7:00 am – 10:00 am: Breakfast at Springhill Suites, 13535 Bowman Road Auburn for those who are staying at the hotel. Ginn Fizz provided by Redwood Parlor #99.
- 10:00 am: Initiation at Springhill Suites, Auburn, CA
- 1:00 pm: Dedication of Placer County Women’s Jail at Placer County Courthouse, 101 Maple St. Auburn, CA
- 5:30 pm: Banquet at Springhill Suites. Speaker: Mary Helmich, California State Parks (retired) “A Legacy in Brick and Iron – Sacramento’s Central and Southern Pacific Railroad Shops”
Sunday March 15
- No events planned—have a safe trip home
Contact and Information
- The hotel is the Springhill Suites in east Auburn just off Interstate 80 at either the Bowman or Foresthill exit.
- The rates are $149.00 per night, which includes breakfast.
- Remember to say you are part of the Native Sons.
- Phone number is 530-492-5656.
- To get that rate you must reserve your room prior to February 10, 2020.
- If you plan to have a hospitality room or one that is going to make noise, don’t let the hotel know, let Auburn Parlor know at email@example.com and they will work with the hotel. The plan is put all the hospitality types in one area.
- Dinner is $30.00 per person:
- Make checks out to Auburn Parlor #59 and send to Auburn Parlor #59, NSGW, P O Box 9261, Auburn, CA 95604.
- If you have a special dietary concern, please let us know in advance.