Grand President Tim Tullius and his corps of Grand Officers will dedicate the Native Sons of the Golden West Cemetery and Memorial Park in Volcanoville on Saturday, May 2.
The Cemetery and Memorial Park is the first memorial monument ever built to honor all members of the Native Sons for the past, present and future. It will be an everlasting tribute to our brothers who helped to preserve and promote California history in the “Spirit of ’49.”
Go here to download the flyer
C&MP Dedication p91-05.2015
Here’s the schedule for May 2:
- 8 to 10 a.m. – Breakfast at the George- town IOOF Hall ($5).
- 10 to 11 a.m. – Caravan to cemetery site in Volcanoville.
- 11 a.m. to noon – Dedication.
- Noon to 1 p.m. – Placement of memorial bricks by families and friends.
- 1 to 2 p.m. – Caravan back to George- town IOOF Hall.
- 1:30 to 4 p.m. – Hot lunch at IOOF Hall ($10). Those staying overnight can use the Best Western Gold Key, 13450 Lincoln Way, Auburn.
Reservation number is (530) 885-8611.
Information on the event is available from Jeff Schmidt, (530) 333- 3210, or email@example.com
Learn About Cemetery and Memorial Park at the 138th Grand Parlor