The 2015 Indy Car Season Finale blasts onto the Sonoma Raceway, Aug. 28 thru Aug. 30.
Come and have fun with us. All you need is a place to sleep. Breakfast, Lunch (delivered to your work site), and dinner in camp provided by Barbie Hoffmann and Pat Patrick Hoffmann. They will ALSO wash tour shirts at night and have them clean and ready the next morning. Entrance to the Racetrack with Employee passes will also be issued daily. There will also be adult beverages in camp at night for you. August 28th thru Aug 30th. Camp will be set up on August 27th if you want to come early and beat the traffic .RV’s welcome, we have plenty of space. Contact Gary Norwood – 530-624-5737 or Carl Von Bargen 530-828-2039 for more info
Native Sons will be taking the brothers back out to the raceway (just finished 4 days with NASCAR, and 4 days NHRA) to set new volunteer records, serving food and beverages to the over 125,000 fans.
To help with the organizing and attending to all the volunteers needs we will setup a base camp (turn 7 parking lot) where we will be able to;
- Park their vehicles.
- Meet in the morning over coffee and donuts to get their assignments and passes.
- Catch one of the buses to their assignments (this raceway is a road coarse and very sprawling).
- Make lunches that will be deliver to the volunteers.
- Return to camp at the end of their shift to relax and enjoy refreshments and hangout with the other volunteers.
- Spend the night if their parlor is to far to travel back and forth from.
With over 30 people needed for each day of racing the parlors will hit-the-ground-running 7:00 am and not stop until well after 5:00 pm covering all the duties necessary to make the Indy Car Season Finale a lot of fun for the fans that are in attendance and a success for the Native Sons.