Events, Itinerary, Flyers & Accommodations
Saturday August 31st 2019
- Piedmont Parlor Statehood Day Celebration – Location: Rowell Ranch, 9725 Dublin Canyon Road, Castro Valley Time 11:00 am
Download flyer for details.
Friday September 6th 2019
- Admission Day Luncheon Hosted by District 7, NSGW & District 15, NDGW Basque Cultural Center, 599 Railroad Street, South San Francisco
Download flyer for information.
Saturday September 7th 2019
- Board of Grand Trustees’ Meeting – Location: Los Baños Veterans’ Memorial Hall, 615 E Street – Time: 10 a.m.
- Board of Grand Officers’ Meeting – Location: Los Baños Veterans’ Memorial Hall, 615 E Street – Time: 12 p.m.
- Dinner and Program ‐ Location: Los Baños Veterans’ Memorial Hall, 615 E Street – Time: No‐Host Bar 5 pm Dinner 6 pm, Speaker 7 pm
Download flyer for more information
Sunday September 8th 2019
- Dedication 1 – Dickerson Ferry Bridge & Chester Hotel – Location 7376 Wolfsen Road, Los Baños Time 10 am,
This is out in the country so we will be meeting at the Rite Aid parking lot at 1317 E. Pacheco Blvd. (intersection of Pacheco and CA‐165) at 9:15 a.m. and carpooling.
- Dedication 2 – United Methodist Church in Petaluma, Time, 410 D Street, Petaluma
Note: Due to a scheduling conflict, there will be two dedication teams operating at the same time in different locations.
Accommodations for Los Banos
- Suggested Hotel: Best Western Executive 301 W. Pacheco Blvd.
Los Baños, CA 209‐827‐0954
- Secondary Hotel: La Quinta 20 West Pacheco Blvd Los Baños, CA
Monday September 9th 2019
- Rededication – California Hall of Fame, Native Sons Hall, Location: August Hall, 414 Mason Street, San Francisco Time; 11:00 am
- Dinner – Ione Parlor Steak Dinner, Time, Cost, Ione Parlor #33 Hall, 25 E. Main Street, Ione (around back)