De Anza Parlor #312
February 7-9, 2020
Hotel Information: Fairfield Inn & Suites 760-353-2600
503 E Danenberg Dr., El Centro, CA
$109+ tax per night Book your group rate for Native Sons of the Golden West
- Friday, February 07 Dinner on your own or meet at Famous Dave’s at 6:30 pm. Across the parking lot from the hotel
- Saturday February 08 Carry the California Bear Flag in the Holtville Carrot Parade. Meet at 9:00 am at 5th St and Maple in Holtville. We will have a pickup for people who can’t carry but want to be in the parade
- Lunch on your own.
- 2 pm – Dedicate Spreckels Sugar at Hiway 86 and Keystone Road.
- 5pm – Initiation of new members followed by dinner at McConnell Ranch. The cost of dinner will be $25.00 per person. A taco wagon will be serving several types of tacos with all the works. The address for the McConnell’s is 2341 McConnell Rd., El Centro, CA
- Please RSVP for dinner no later than February 04 to Gail.
- Please send your money for dinner to: De Anza #312, Gail Parish, 2117 Willow Dr., El Centro, CA 92243. Her number is 760-352-2529 or e-mail is email@example.com.